Saturday, November 22, 2014

Happy Birthday David

For David's birthday, I surprised him with a night away with no kids.  Have I mentioned that it's REALLY nice to have my parents living near by!!!  I may or may not have chosen this hotel just for this cool chair in the lobby...oh and the pool table in the lounge.  It was a lot of fun- we found some fun new restaurants to try and just enjoyed not having anything we had to do.  Nice to get a chance to relax!!




We did sit in the hot tub and we sat out by the patio fire in the evening.  


The picked the kids up and made sure to celebrate with them too!!



Funny, they messed up how old he was turning on the cake. 

Stephen feels so grown up when David lets him do things like this...

David letting Brian help him with the Burraston tradition...



These two are precious!!



Grill gloves- no more burns when he is smoking his famous pork!

No comments: