David had a rare Saturday off for the holiday weekend so we found a fun Christmas Festival. I think this was in Frisco town center but I wasn't driving and don't have a great memory- so I'm not totally sure. It was a fun afternoon!!
Making reindeer food!!
She really is THE BEST helper ever!! And she doesn't complain about being asked to help.
She is such an amazing girl!!
Inside the snow globe-- I guess it was blazing hot inside!
They LOVED the tubing hill!!!
I think my favorite moment of the day was when we went to dinner afterward. Our waitress had a pretty heavy accent and her English wasn't the best- so Stephen asked her a question about the menu and used the phrase, "can I ask you a question?" So later when I was ordering I was asking her recommendation between two items- what she thought was better and without realizing she was doing it she started using Stephen's "can I ask you a question" phrase over and over to me. It was really cute and funny...one of those moments that you don't forget. You probably had to be there- but that was my favorite thing of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment