Starting off the month sick- anything respiratory always hits him hard.
Luckily he loves to do breathing treatments.
David posing him before we headed out one day.
I love the pictures I find on David's phone- they are surprise gems!!
This boy and his "diet coke!!"
He LOVES to go to lunch with David and I- I love how he says it and how he thinks anytime we eat out it is lunch. He always asks to "go to lunch" now and he even has opinions on which way to drive. He is such a funny boy!!
He is just too cute- I love his SO much!!!
Another lunch date!
Brian and his hats!!
Always helping!!
So Stephen has LOVED the Gator Boys show on Animal Planet for a long time and now Brian LOVES it too. Brian is obsessed. He wants to watch it all the time. Our friend in Tucson sent this stuffed gator (it's really a squeaky dog toy) to Stephen for his birthday in August. Brian has claimed it and takes it around all the time. Here he is wrestling the gator just like they do on the show. He mimics it so well- jumps on its back and uses his hands to hold its mouth shut. Kids are so smart and see everything. It's January when I am finally posting this and he is obsessed with this Gator right now- he takes it around to lunch and the store and he has a "rope" (really a necklace or an electric charger) that he uses to drag it around. He gets lots of compliments on his gator catching skills when we are out.
A new cookie recipe we tried. Lemon cookies with a lemon glaze.
I made these cookies for a friend and was so proud of how cute they turned out.
Snow in mid November- just a light dusting but it was snow.
Nov 17th! Before Thanksgiving even!!
Such a cutie!!!
Boys scare me!! But I had to get a picture of how cute they are.
Stephen and his masterpiece!!
He is so creative and loves to build.
I love the details!!
He was SO enthralled when he set up the train.
Too bad he couldn't leave it alone so it would stay together.




























No comments:
Post a Comment