Saturday, April 24, 2010

Perfect Day for a Picnic

Chowing down!
my kids LOVE the squirrels.
She has been talking about blossoms all spring. We went in search of some for her to touch a while back because she wanted to know what they felt like. Here she can go crazy playing with as many blossoms as she wanted....


I am in love with this picture.
Too pretty of a day and such a nice location, hard to pass up taking some fun pictures.

There is something about this picture I just love. I think it reminds me of what a good man I am married to. He is the BEST Father. Here he is reaching his hand for Natalie, always taking such care; making sure she makes it alright.
And it's not just Natalie. We are everything to him and he is always there SHOWING us how much he cares.
He thought the lilly pads were super cool; especially when I mentioned Princess and the Frog, which is one of his favorite movies. I think he enjoyed dropping rocks on top of them the most though!
Not happy to have to sit still for one moment to take a picture.
And finally a smile.!
Love this picture, it was so green and pretty. There aren't a whole lot of things in life that are as pleasant as being outside on a beautiful day, especially with the ones you love the most.

Guess who wasn't scared to touch a catepillar and this one even looked a little scary with his long black antenae.
Stephen LOVES bugs. He picks up roly polys everyday and he steps on bugs he thinks look mean. He tries to pick up lots of them and he even tries to kiss some.

2 comments:

Karin said...

I LOVE your new header, what a cute picture. Glad you're enjoying the nice weather.

Team Russi said...

I love the header picture. That is awesome!

What a great way to spend a beautiful day outside: exploring! It looks like a lot of fun.

Thank you for the sweet comment. Family is our everything.