Saturday, April 3, 2010

Visit With Grandpa Mike: Fishing and Fun

These pictures were taken in Dallas at Daley Plaza while David took his Dad inside the Sixth Floor Museum.


Natalie took this great shot, she was really enjoying taking pictures of everything around.

My little collector. He loves to pick up rocks and sticks of any kind. I'm ok with that, but I HATE that he tries to pick up any gum or cigarettes that he finds.



Pretending to be statues.
I think I will ALWAYS love pictures like this. Beautiful Natalie, it is hard to believe seeing you now that you could've ever had the problems you had. She looks so amazing.


Finally a perfect cannoli.
Right after this, Stephen laughed as he was putting the soda down and jostled the bottle at the wrong moment, soda splashed him right in the eye...and not a small amount. I don't think it felt very good, but it was pretty humorous.


Trying our luck at fishing again. Natalie thinks it is fun, but mostly she wants to catch one to eat. Fish is one of her FAVORITE foods.

There's a lot of waiting in fishing.

A little too much waiting for The Colonel. I followed the cute munchkin around like a hawk because I was not in the mood to go for a swim in murky water.


He finds every little thing.

And back to some more fishing...
Giving up on this fishing thing...again...and off to the playground again.
Cooking up some fish and playing with a friend made the afternoon a real treat. These two were born one day apart and are SO cute together. Stephen calls his friend "My Zackie" and talks about him all the time. They gave each other the sweetest hug before Z had to go home, Stephen even closed his eyes. It was the sweetest thing, melted my heart.

No comments: