Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Time Moments

Natalie and Stephen in their new Easter outfits.
She loved this dress and felt so pretty in it. The hanger for the sweater said, "Cinderella" so she was in heaven with that too.
Checking out the blue, fuzzy catepillar we found as we were walking into the movie theater to see Alice in Wonderland. She was happy to look, but there was no way she was going to touch.
The Children's museum is becoming one of her favorite places to go. She LOVES this shopping area, she goes around and organizes all of the food just so...the workers love that she does their work for them.
She thought these "pretend" horses were very cool and was giddy and laughing as she rode each one in the room.


Natalie and Stephen loved this little "pretend" trolly ride. They are so funny. This area of the museum was almost empty so we had the place to ourselves.


Natalie was playing with Stephen, he was Superman. Here is her dragon pose, what a good bad guy face.
It's a little fuzzy, but I love this picture. I walked in, and they were lounging together watching t.v. like this.

One of the most fun times for me recently was watching these two playing ball together while Daddy was grilling.
I love that she was playing ball in a skirt...perfect!
It's the first time they have played baseball together and they both LOVED it, they were naturals too.
The Colonel has quite the arm...
I thought it was so funny that Natalie would get in a catcher's stance to catch the ball. No one even taught her to do that. Whenever David wants to tease the kids, he tells them we are watching baseball; but I guess she has learned something watching it.
Here is Stephen's sports center moment. He did a summersault as he caught the ball and I actually captured part of it.
I LOVE this picture, I think it will be one of my favorites for a VERY LONG time.
Ariel and Stephen show off their masterpiece.
He was helping me clean out a dresser drawer and took great pleasure in playing with my toe socks. David bought me these socks as a gift when I was like 15.

He wants me to take pictures of him with different items. He also LOVES taking pictures himself. Here are a couple of cute, random ones. He is excited about that chocolate, what a sweet tooth he has.

No comments: