Saturday, April 24, 2010

Six Flags, Babies, and Birthday

David's co-worker got this shirt as a gift for Natalie when she was in New York. She even got it specially autographed for Natalie. Too bad Buddy wasn't there at the time, but Natalie didn't mind; she was SO SO SO excited with this surprise. Makes us want to take her there even more!

Never get tired of these kinds of pictures.
No blanket, no laying down...instead wind whipping through her hair as she runs. Makes me so happy. And this BOY of mine makes me so happy. He is every bit as cute and as much of a firecracker as his sister.
I couldn't resist buying this puzzle for my "SHOP-PIN" buddy. He loves Batman, oh and Superman and Spiderman. He seems to like the image of Batman the best and he likes pretending to be Superman the best. We had so much fun putting this puzzle together, he kept saying, "Mama, somethin's missin'!"

We're trying to get as much Six Flags in as possible before it gets too hot.
Stephen loves his new Scooby Doo backpack (sort of like a purse but we are calling it a backpack and putting it on his back:)

Stephen LOVES the bad guys!

This is grainy and blurry, but I love it anyway.

Natalie was my big helper when I babysat her cousins last week. Baby Malachi is getting more interactive and Natalie is getting less "shy" around him; she seems to be a little nervous around brand newborns.
She helped me play with him and keep him happy and was excited when he enjoyed playing with her.
She even got to feed him his bottle, which she enjoyed.

Lately she has been talking all about the baby sister she wants. She has been asking for a sister for more than a year now. Lately she talks about all the babies I am going to have, and from the sounds of it, she thinks I am having like 20 more. Hilarious. Check out this video of Natalie talking about HER 20 children.




Natalie had a great time at her cousin Daniel's 5th Birthday Party. The pirate theme and treasure hunt (complete with a pirate) was SO much fun for all the kids.

Stephen couldn't stop fighting bad guys and being a superhero.
The compass they got was a big hit, they have even been bringing it in the car...and I can't complain; I keep thinking it might come in handy since someone stole my GPS out of my car a few weeks ago.

No comments: