After I pulled this out of the Halloween bin, Stephen was walking around saying, "I need a brain" in a ghoastly voice. Natalie is in love with these long, sparkly witch hands. They picked these cups out at Albertsons on our family outing to get a pumpkin. We called these the 'crazy cookies' since they were HEAPED full of sprinkles.
I love this video. I love how cute Stephen is and the entire conversation with Natalie.
Natalie decided every self-respecting with HAD to have a broom. After a minute with the broom she told me it would be cool to have a long, green nose... and walaa...I just happened to have one from my halloween costume the year before she was born. Saving stuff comes in handy sometimes... She giggled and was so impressed that I had it. Surprisingly, the cookies weren't too bad even with the crazy amount of sprinkles The Colonel used.
1 comment:
Karin
said...
Your kids are too cute. I can't wait to see them at the Trunk or Treat all dressed up.
I'm so sorry about tonight - I don't think the girls would do well in the rain. Give Natalie our love though!!
1 comment:
Your kids are too cute. I can't wait to see them at the Trunk or Treat all dressed up.
I'm so sorry about tonight - I don't think the girls would do well in the rain. Give Natalie our love though!!
Post a Comment