Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rangers Baseball

Ready for a beautiful and perfect day at the ballpark. She won some big brownie points with Daddy when she sat down at the game and said, "I wish you had brought the PINOCULARS (I love that she pronounces it wrong) Mommy, I can't see the count!" Daddy has taught her all about balls, strikes, and outs. I love it.
Stephen snuggled up sweetly with Daddy. He told Daddy he was going for the RED team.




Love this video- Stephen is so cute with his little mouth open like a little bird.


Running the bases was a bit hit- Daddy finally got this picture at the end, before that Stephen was RUNNING fast! David was just as giddy as the kids to be down on the field.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Is her bedwetting a result of the cancer or her just being a kid?