
She wanted her hair in matching pig-tails, too cute with how long her hair is now.

This is her clan of puppies and her favorite little moving or bottle fed animals. She was trying to go down the stairs carrying the whole load.

I love how much she loves it!
He slid down on his belly every time, now he has a big burn on his tummy. I love how Natalie watches out for him.


I love these action shots

All tired out!

I walked in the room and Natalie and Stephen were sitting by David's feet as he played rockband. They were both eating popscicles and Natalie had her arm around Stephen's shoulder. It was so cute, I ran to get my camera. When I got back and saw the camera, they ran away. I didn't get the shot I wanted, but these are pretty cute anyway.


Ready to tackle the day! The long day includeda visit to the GI doctor for both Nat and Stephen, blood drawn for the little guy, lunch and play at McDonalds, family swimming at the pool, dinner at pizza place (both kids ate a LOT), cupcakes, tickling time with Daddy, and an episode of ALf as a family before bed! Whew- what a day!


Stephen smiling about his 'owie.' He had to get his blood drawn after meeting with the GI doctor and he did not cry. When we walked out and Natalie saw that he had not cried, she was amazed. All day she kept asking, "Mom, he didn't cry? Not one tear fell from his eye?"

My little silly!

Natalie and I had so much fun picking out Stephen's birthday cake, that we thought it would be fun to start a Monday night tradition of some special treats. Natalie loved picking out everyone's cup cake.



No comments:
Post a Comment