Opening her MAW countdown chain. Doesn't she look tan! It said to go to Six Flags on a cool night. Well, Tuesday was about as cool as it is going to get so we went. We haven't used our season pass much with the summer heat so last night was a real treat. We just went for a few hours, but it was relaxing and perfect. Holding her belly after the tea cups. She LOVES it though! The swings and the "airblames" are always The Colonel's favorite. Enjoying their Pink Things! Yummy! Without Natalie even asking, David bought Natalie these bunny ears and Stephen this light up sword for the light parade. We have never seen the light parade before. I thought David went to get napkins but instead came back with these. He is so sweet, I love that about my husband.
1 comment:
We should've come to play today. I am going crazy waiting to leave.
Post a Comment