Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hanging Out & Silliness

David has been playing old nintendo games lately, things like Tetris and Mario Brothers. Natalie is watching him save the princess, she really likes that!
Being silly and pretending to sleep!





The other night, Stephen fell asleep early and I had the chance to have one on one time putting my girl to bed. She helped me finish putting some laundry away in my closet. She looked so beautiful, she loves wearing my new hair thing to keep her hair up. I just had to take a picture of her. Then she decided that she wanted to pose. She is so silly, she wanted to pose by her Daddy's clothes.
Not to mention to other shots I didn't post of her with her toes on the trunk and other silly shots.

I love her smile. We snuggled together in her bed and I just soaked her up. Talking, hugging, and laughing. She asked me to get a book for her (since she was already attached to her feeding pump). She wanted to pick it though. From across the room she picked This Is The House That Jack Built. As I opened it, I was reading the title page and in the top corner I noticed that the book was donated in memory of someone. The date said October 2006. The month she was diagnosed. I knew this book came from the toy box at her old hospital, but I hadn't realized it was so early on. No wonder I have so many memories of that book. I used to read it to her a lot, to get her to stay sitting on the potty long enough to go. Anything to distract and try to make it better. It really is a good book.

Trying out the new patio!

Hi Mom!
We got so hot playing outside that we decided to all go swimming. We had just enough time before Daddy had to go to work to fit in a short swim.

No comments: