Monday, August 31, 2009

Princess Tea Party

On Saturday, Natalie got to go to her friend Jordan's birthday party. The theme was a princess tea party. It was an amazing party complete with making a personalized t-shirt, doing nail polish and makeup, getting to dress up in a princess outfit before the surprise special guests arrived. Cinderella and Belle were hits! All the little girls loved them and Natalie was not shy talking up a storm. This picture was one of my favorite shots of the day, look how delicate her features are. What a perfectly cute little nose!
Another of my favorite parts of the day was seeing Jordan (the birthday girl)
and Lisa. Jordan and Lisa are both in treatment for the same Luekemia Natalie had. Seeing them is always great because they have such a special place in my heart; I just want to hug them. I am so happy to see them feeling so much better than past times. And Natalie...Wow...she looks and feels wonderful too. Another of my favorite things of the day was seeing her playing outside with energy that never ran out. Sometimes it still makes me choke up.
Natalie and I had so much fun getting ready for the party together. We were twins with our curled hair. I can't believe how long and gorgeous Natalie's hair is, or that in the pictures with all the other little girls, that she is one of the darkest ones...no more pale and pasty Natalie. It was a day of fun, girly times and lots of pampering. We loved our time together!


















1 comment:

Karin said...

What a fun party! I loved the matching outfits.