Saturday, August 8, 2009

Doll House

My neighbor's Father made this incredible doll house for Natalie. It is completely hand-made and is gorgeous. He is an amazing talent and so very sweet. What an amazing gift, we were so touched.
When Natalie walked into our neighbor's kitchen and saw this dollhouse sitting on the floor, she loved it and asked her friend Hannah if they could play with it- she had NO idea it was for her.
My neighbor told Natalie that the dollhouse wasn't Hannah's (her Grandfather has already made her one). She asked Natalie to guess who it might be for. After several incorrect guesses, Natalie finally asked in a shy voice, "me??" She was so surprised that she got embarrased and covered her face with the hat she was wearing, it was very sweet.


Natalie loves it! She plays Barbies and plays with her mini princess dolls that were Alexa's.

Natalie and I spent the afternoon playing dolls last week while Stephen was sleeping. It was very fun. I have to admit that I enjoyed the dollhouse too...you're never too old!

Look at Stephen's crazy hair after he woke up.


1 comment:

Stan said...

Wow! I always wanted one like that... Now you've better go get some G.I. Joes for the boy, I don't want to see pictures posted of him in a princess dress playing with dolls! =:)