My little Batman!!
Grandma always remembers our sticker tradition and makes sure to bring us more!!
I'm pretty sure she enjoys it as much as the kids!!
This is something Natalie started when she was in the hospital before she even turned two!
Brian fell in love with "doing stickers" this time!
Brian decided to practice his A's too....
This is his first A!! Yay!!!
Another craft activity- love having my kids home!
Cutie!!!
Such a pretty girl!!!
I couldn't get the video to load but it is so funny because my leg was moving to the beat of a Christmas song!!
I took this video to show my kids how tough I am. I get this trigger point needling done every week at Physical Therapy- it has really helped me this year.
This hawk decided to eat his dinner on my fence.
It was quite an amazing site!!
I couldn't get the video to load- but it is hilarious because I fall while I am recording the hawk.
Night at the Museum 3 with Hope kids!!
So fun!!!!
Countdown is on---Someone is getting excited to almost be done with braces-
just a few more months...
We saw quite a few movies over the holidays - the day before New Year's Eve we saw Into the Woods- it was such a fun movie!!! It was kind of memorable because it didn't get over until ten minutes to midnight. But it was such a good movie that Brian watched the whole thing. He was SO into it-- and he LOVED the GIANTS!! Now he talks about giants all the time and roars pretending to be one. Brian calls movie "MUAH." Love him so much. Loved the memory of Brian and Stephen holding hands walking out of the movie together- Brian was so excited to walk and not be in his stroller. And guess what Natalie saw--she is SO excited for Cinderella to be coming out!!!
We also saw Book of Life and Penguins of Madagascar with Grandma over the holidays. Movies were something easy that we could all do together. So fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment