Friday, December 26, 2014

Returns- Deserted Santa Village

The day after Christmas is always a little sad- the anticipation is over!  David sadly had to work, but we went to lunch at Pei Wei with him before he headed off.  Afterwards, Grandma wanted to stop at a store where she bought a dress for Natalie- the one she got her for Christmas turned out to be a little small.  While Grandma and Natalie went in to exchange it I let the boys play around in the little town square.  They had a little Christmas village that was now empty and the boys loved checking that out.  They also loved seeing the huge town center Christmas tree and checking out the fountain.  I thought it was kind of funny that the only people out were other men with kids- they were obviously all waiting for wives who had gone into stores- I could see it in their faces- seriously already back to shopping.  It was so funny!!  I myself have never been shopping on the day after Christmas- I don't think Grandma B has either but she found a different dress for Natalie and it worked out.  The boys had a lot of fun too!


















No comments: