Sunday, December 7, 2014

Start of December

Brian loves this "gator that brushes his teeth" on the wall of his dentist office!!


Going in style with Daddy!

Holiday lunch at school!!  
The kids were so excited G & G could be there, especially since David had to work. 

Brian loved being at the school with Steon (his name for Stephen) and Sissy!!


I'm not sure why we didn't get a pic when it was Natalie's turn to eat with us...

Just chillin'

Stephen's creation at lunch at Grimaldi's. 
 That's pizza dough they give the kids to play with.
Love when G & G can join us for lunch!! 
This was after the parade- we were all starving!!


Has to be like Brother!!


Ever since Stephen showed him this Brian will say- 
"Mom, look at this" while I am driving and then make funny faces at me.


These tiles were a craft they had at the pre-parade meeting we went to.  We finished them at home- it was lots of fun.  But I decided I should bake them in the oven to make the sharpie permanent.  That was fine- low temps didn't cause any problems.  The problem was that I let them cool in the oven and then I shut the door and decided I would take them out later.  I don't think there was ever a chance I would remember about them once I closed that oven door. 

Fast forward a few days- came home after a long Saturday out with the kids and turned the oven on 475 to bake some fish sticks--five minutes later and there was smoke.  Yeah- not so good.  The ribbon burned, the stickers melted and shrunk in size, and the glue on the back stuck them to the pans---never to come off.    

At least I got all new--all matching!!!--baking sheets out of it!!!








No comments: