Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve

A lot of the evening was spent with Stephen and Brian dancing their hearts out to the disco ball  that Auntie Laura brought the kids for Christmas!!  Oh--and David danced too--and I SO wish I had a video, to say he is hilarious is an understatement.  He is SUCH a little brother- and with his sister there laughing at him and encouraging it- he was really funny.  He even did some disco.  

The kids, Grandma, Auntie Laura, and Cyndee all watched the Sound of Music while David and I went to a friend's house for a bit.  It was a fun evening- I guess the kids LOVED the movie.  I've never seen more than a few minutes of it, so a week later when poor Stephen was sick with the stomach bug we watched it again and I LOVED it too!!!  


We did have our sparkling cider toast before the kids went off to bed and Auntie Laura left to get home fore work early the next day.  It was a short visit- but lots of fun!

Oh, and while David and I were out I guess Brian came across a sharpie...luckily 
this is what he did with it.  Pretty good for a a not quite 2 1/2 year old!!!

No comments: